Stop Struggling with your website & get more business!
Recently, I asked my email subscriber list 2 questions:
- What will make you leave a website in the first 10 seconds?
- What are you struggling with on your website right now?
Boy Howdy, did I get answers!
- You hate cluttered websites, but are struggling to get everything and the kitchen sink onto your home page.
- You hate when videos or audio autoplay but are struggling to get your YouTube video embedded on your site.
- You hate not being able to find the information you want because of all the ads but are struggling with getting people to buy your product/service
- You hate not being able to find the information you’re looking for on a website and you’re struggling with knowing what information to include on your website
- You hate loud, clashing color schemes but are struggling to find the right colors for your website that are original and attractive.
Do any of these sound like you?
Are you struggling to create an awesome website but fear that it will end up looking like one of those websites you have come to hate?
You’ve put so much time and effort into developing a great little pint sized business and you have so much to offer to your clients.
Your business is on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and Yelp.
You’ve spent long days. Worked evenings & weekends. Networked so much you’re starting to answer every hello with your elevator pitch.
You deserve A Website That Works as hard as you do!
As a pint sized business, you don’t have a lot of money to hire a web designer, a copywriter, and an SEO expert.
You’ve tried doing it all yourself but you’re not happy with the results.
You site is cluttered, confusing, and not getting you much business.
If only someone could walk you through the process ….
A Website That Works
A 12-Week Course That Will Turn Your Website Around
For 2 years, people have been asking me to teach them how to create a website that works.
“Please,” they say, “can you walk me through the steps? I don’t know where to start.“
So I got to thinking. What if I just get them all together at the same time and teach them what they need to know?
What holds up most people is they don’t know what to write. So if you learn to create great web content, that will speed up the launch of your website.
I know that some of you are determined to DIY your website design, and that’s great. But every DIY’r has to learn to do it properly. You can spend months looking all over the web for this information, but it’s all gathered here to save you time and stress. You can flounder around and crank out yet one more eyesore on the information super highway or you can learn how to design a website properly that doesn’t drive people away.
What will you learn?
- Finding the right keywords for better visibility in your market
- The right way to use your keywords (hint: it’s not a meta tag)
- Using keywords in the right way to improve your Google results
- How to make your website reflect your personality because people hire people, not websites
- What you must have that will lead visitors from browse to buy
- How to choose a look and feel that connects with your clients
- How to create a website that you can edit easily and will grow as your business grows
- How to avoid the most common mistakes on your Home and About pages
- And much, much more
This is an online course
Starting on April 5th, we’ll be meeting online once a week for an hour. I’ll be teaching you the basics, show you some examples, answer your questions, and giving you some homework to do. Don’t worry if you can’t make the class – I’ll be recording the lessons. That way you’ll be able to refer back to the material as you complete your weekly assignment.
In 12 weeks, your website will have a solid foundation and a plan to create even more, and better content to have customers banging down your door. That’s your content strategy.
Normally, a class this inclusive would be taught over 3 days and cost at least $600, but I’m working on special pricing just for you.
We’re currently coming to the end of class #1 and the first set of students have given me great feedback to make it even better!
Registration is closed. Sign up for the next class will be open in June!
If you’re ready to make your website work as hard as you do,
Click on the Buy Now button send me an email and get on the list to be notified when the next class registration opens up.
So that I can provide personalized attention, Space is Limited so act now!