- Do you wish your website was getting you more customers?
- Is it hard for your visitors to find what they are looking for?
- Is your bounce rate too high?
- Is your conversion rate too low?
The problem may be with your website design.
I’ve put together a book with easy fixes to the 10 most common website mistakes I see people make.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Where to put your most important information
- How to make your message easy on the eyes
- What common mistakes make you look like an amateur
- How to guide people to do business with you
- How to fix an ugly website
- And more
And the best part?
The book is FREE and so are most of the fixes!
True to my mission to bring you affordable websites, I’m letting you in on 10 of the easiest, cheapest ways to make your website better.
If you want to know these 10 fixes, just complete the form below.
Have a good website but think it could be better?
This isn’t just for people with ugly websites, but anyone wanting to make their website even better.
Just starting to plan your website?
Why not get it off on the right foot. Learn from someone else’s mistakes.
Get your copy now!
I know it sounds like I’m selling steak knives, but when you sign up for this ebook, you get access to all of my free ebooks.
How to Write an Elevator Pitch That Kills
If you’re like most small business owners, you’re out there networking everywhere you can. Chamber meetings. BNI groups. Rotary. I’ve got a great guide on how to write your elevator pitch, or 60 second commercial, whichever you call it. I used to teach this in my BNI group. This book is also being used by a couple of massage schools to teach future massage therapists how to network.
No longer will you be left tongue tied or rattling off the same old boring speech. This workbook will walk you step by step as you develop an elevator pitch that gets results.
Sign up now and get both of these ebooks!